1.An alveolar pattern on the Chest Xray is indicated by all of the following except?
- Fluffy outline
- Segmental/ lobar
- Coalescing/ merging
- Linear/ reticular
False statement about silhouette sign?
- It refers to the blurring/ missing interface at the border of the heart or mediastinum when there is an underlying pathology
- It applies only to changes on the radiograph secondary to pneumonia
- Its utility is in reflecting the precise site of the pathology
- Obliteration of the aortic knuckle indicates the pathology is in the left upper segment
Identify the sign
- Air bronchogram
- Silhouette sign
- Reverse ‘S’ sign
- Bulging fissure sign
The most common cause of pneumatocoeles is?
- Proteus mirabilis
- E coli
- Mechanical ventilation
Ranke’s lesion is defined as
- Radiological equivalent of Ghon’s focus
- Equivalent to Ghon’s complex
- Radiological equivalent of Ghon’s complex
- Calcified mediastinal lymph nodes